Restaurant Floor & Serving Staff
The Copt Hill Inn is a newly renovated pub and restaurant with rich history, serving as a cherished landmark in Houghton Le Spring. Our walls are adorned with memorabilia from around the world, creating an inviting and nostalgic atmosphere for our customers. We take immense pride in offering exquisite food, a wide selection of cask beers, wines and cocktails. We have a commitment to delivering a top class, memorable dining experience.
Part or full time hours available, with a competitive rate of pay depending on experience. We are open 7 days a week so need staff to be flexible.
- Provide exceptional customer service with a friendly and welcoming attitude.
- Greet and seat guests promptly whilst checking our online booking system, ensuring their wants and needs are constantly met.
- Take food and drink orders accurately and efficiently.
- Explain menu items, specials, and beverages to guests.
- Serve food and beverages with precision and professionalism.
- Ensure food quality and presentation meet our high standards.
- Monitor guest satisfaction and work with management and supervisors to promptly address any issues or requests.
- Maintain a clean and organised workspace.
- Assist with setting up and clearing tables as needed.
- Collaborate with kitchen and bar staff to ensure a smooth flow of service.
- Keep up with product knowledge, including our cask beer, wine, and cocktail offerings.
- Contribute to a positive, team-oriented work environment.
- Handle payments and process transactions accurately.
- Adhere to safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Competitive wages and tips.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within the business.
- Employee discounts on meals for you and your family.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Training and development opportunities.
Sound good? Simply click the button below to attach your CV and a covering letter.